[OS X TeX] instant previewing

George Tourlakis gt at cse.yorku.ca
Tue Jul 7 11:35:28 EDT 2020

> On Jul 7, 2020, at 11:17 AM, Glyn Williams via MacOSX-TeX <macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
> How do I stop receiving these emails from the erudite group?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Dr Glyn Williams.
> A not very good user of LATEX!

Ah! I should know better than write to a group of unknown people. The good Doctor is hopefully a great LATEX (sic) user!
I am moderate, or less. I only have published 7 (mathematics) books so far (for some of which the good doctor just might not know which is the way up or down
on the page). I provided LaTeX source to the publisher in all cases.

Here is some good (I believe) advise: If you do not know the answer to a QUESTION, do not attempt to answer. Please: Do not demonstrate your own tragic limitations by presuming you know the person who asks. In general you don’t.

Cheers,
George