[OS X TeX] Problem after TeXLive-2020 upgrade

Vinay K. Ingle vingle at ece.neu.edu
Thu Jul 9 17:19:12 EDT 2020

Hi Herb,

I just cleaned up my personal tree. Thank you.

---------
Regards,

Vinay K. Ingle

Prof. Vinay K. Ingle                                 vingle at ece dot neu
dot edu
Electrical and Computer Engineering                Voice:  (617) 373-3008
304 Dana Research Center                                FAX:  (617) 373-8970
Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA