[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS windows

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sat Jan 30 07:45:13 EST 2021

I discovered accidentally that I can put multiple latex  files as tabs in the same window. That's wonderful, my 13 inch screen is always starved for space!

Is there a way to open new documents as tabs in an existing window? I figured how to merge windows as tabs into one but I am wondering if I can open directly a document into a tab. Or even if it is possible to have the PDF preview as a tab in the source window ("Merge All Windows" does not merge the preview}.

TS 4.58 + OS 11.1

Themis