[OS X TeX] TeX and DVI in beamer problem

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:31:32 EST 2021

Hi Luis, Win, and Everyone,

Luis, indeed XeLaTex typesets the beamer presentation, and the tree
drawings looke fine.Thanks!
I have two questions:

(1) to get it typeset via XeLaTeX, I have to select:

Aquamacs > Command > TeXing Options > Use XeTeX engine
Aquamacs > Command > TeXing Options > Generate PDF
Aquamacs > Command > TeXing Options > PDF from DVI > Compile directly to PDF

What are the commented lines of code to add to the end of the tex file, for
Aquamacs to run the above commands automatically?

(2) The texing output (and the log) gives warning for needed option for the
transparency, and I guess this is what needs to be passed to ghostscript.

%%%% WARNING: Transparency operations ignored - need to use
-dALLOWPSTRANSPARENCY

Win, perhaps this is for the new update of Aquamacs?

It would be good to get these latex-ing engines and options running in
Aquamacs.

Best Regards,
Roussanka