[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

G. M.-S. lists.gms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:25:32 EST 2021

Hello.

I think there is a bit of confusion here.

1) cmd-click (or ctrl-click) on the title of the window will give you the
full path of the file, and you can go up anywhere in it.

2) Clicking on something like a caron ˇ at the right of the window title
behaves just as the Unix command "mv":  You can specify a new name or a
target directory, and the file will change its name and its location
accordingly.  The problem is, the default *target* directory depends on
your previous actions dealing with files, and has nothing to do with the
*current* directory of your file.

HTH,

Guillermo