[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:56:26 EST 2021

Hi Guillermo,

> 1) cmd-click (or ctrl-click) on the title of the window will give you the
> full path of the file, and you can go up anywhere in it.

Indeed, based on some more tests, this works for pdfs in the Documents
folder and in:
/usr/local/texlive/2020
But  cmd-click (ctrl-click) doesn't work for pdfs in the local directory
~/Library/texmf/doc
Clicking only reveals the icon and the path in the v (mv).

2) Clicking on something like a caron ˇ at the right of the window title
> behaves just as the Unix command "mv":  You can specify a new name or a
> target directory, and the file will change its name and its location
> accordingly.  The problem is, the default *target* directory depends on
> your previous actions dealing with files, and has nothing to do with the
> *current* directory of your file.

Now I can see what is the intention, even if problematically implemented,
of the V on the right of the title.

Thanks for the explanation!
Roussanka

HTH,