[OS X TeX] double page view

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:16:19 EDT 2022

Zbigniew Nitecki,

Please read the TeXShop Changes document for version 4.76, which explains why this happened and how to fix it.

Dick Koch

On Aug 2, 2022, at 2:04 PM, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu<mailto:Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu>> wrote:

I just upgraded to the latest version of TeXShop and all of a sudden in double page view page 1 appears by itself (on the left) and thereafter the odd-number pages occur on the left and the even ones on the right,
which means that  I get, after page 1, a double page display with page 3 left and page 2 right.

What do I do to fix this?  (The paper is in memoire format)

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155