[OS X TeX] [External] [External] double page view

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 2 23:28:52 EDT 2022

Zbigniew,

The "Display Format" for the Preview Window must be one of the following

	Single Page
	Double Page
	MultiPage
	DoubleMultiPage

If it is Single Page or MultiPage, all of this discussion is irrelevant and it is only the Memoir class that matters. If it is Double Page or DoubleMultiPage, the preferences items we discussed should matter,
but I would think the Memoir class would be irrelevant.

The Memoir class affects the typesetting into individual pages, and TeXShop Preferences affects the order in which TeXShop lays out these pages on the screen.

Dick