[OS X TeX] Textures early history

Salomon, David david.salomon at csun.edu
Sun Aug 7 14:17:51 EDT 2022

This document mentions
Flash Mode, Follow Focus, and Synchronicity
some of the excellent features of Textures. Barry Smith designed and extended this software to make it user friendly. About the only negative feature of Textures is that it creates the final PDF output with the Mac print manager, which makes it impossible to use some advanced features of PDF such as cross references.

David Salomon
dsalomon at csun.edu
http://www.davidsalomon.name/
(619) 443-6528