[OS X TeX] wordcount

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Sun Dec 4 19:22:28 EST 2022

Am 22-12-04 um 16.32 schrieb David Derbes <derbes.physics at gmail.com <mailto:derbes.physics at gmail.com>>:
> It turns out that there is an online manual for TextMate with some attention given to the LaTeX bundle, here:
>
> https://macromates.com/manual/en/bundles#latex <https://macromates.com/manual/en/bundles#latex>

That covers TextMate 1.5.1, and I’m afraid the LaTeX entry there is not less outdated.

There is “a draft of the TextMate 2 manual” at https://macromates.com/textmate/manual/ <https://macromates.com/textmate/manual/> but this is in large parts nothing more than a to-do list for parts still to be written.  (La)TeX does not seem to appear there at all.

Regards,

-Moss-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig