[OS X TeX] CocoAspell

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Jan 16 12:35:46 EST 2022

Themis,

A very timely remark. We just started preliminary work on MacTeX-2022 and I added Herbert's document to the GUI build directory.

Herbert, if you have the source, could you rewrite the title so users know it applies to later versions of macOS as well. And thanks for documenting this in the first place!

Richard Koch