[OS X TeX] pdf viewers: pop-ups at hyperref links

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Jul 10 16:16:29 EDT 2022

Folks,

I haven't looked at Skim recently and I don't know what the "second window" is all about. Will take a look.

But maybe I should point out that you can already get two views of a complete source document, and two views of a complete pdf preview in TeXShop. If you hold down the option key whiloe splitting a window, it splits horizontally rather than vertically. Resize the window so both pieces are regular size and you've got two complete views.

Dick Koch