[OS X TeX] how insert copyright symbol into source file in TeXShop?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:51:34 EDT 2022

I knew about the language menu bar item but had never noticed the Emoji & Symbols item there.

Thanks to your suggestion, I found the copyright symbol. (Hope it doesn’t foul up the encoding even though the symbol will be in a comment line.)

Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mobile (413)-427-5334
503 King Farm Blvd #101
Rockville, MD 20850-6667