[OS X TeX] BibTex does not open bibliography in Mac Ventura

Tine Wilde message at tinewilde.com
Sun Nov 6 07:05:58 EST 2022

Dear all,

I am familiar with BibDesk, and have been using it for many years together with LaTeX. But now I have to ask: can anyone help me out?

After upgrading to Mac Ventura 13 and updating Bibdesk to the latest version 1.8.14, Bibdesk opens but that is about all that happens. The app. Is unable to open any bibliography. I can make a new one from scratch (new.bib), but also this one does not open.

Can you help? Many thanks in advance!

For your convenience, I have attached a screenshot to this mail.

Best regards,
Tine Wilde