[OS X TeX] wordcount

David Derbes derbes.physics at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:32:15 EST 2022

Hi, Murray.

I don’t actually use TextMate except for its search capacities; oh, now and then I use it as a text editor, but not as a TeX editor. (For a while there, I was using it for Python.) I will attempt to find out the answers to your questions.

With respect to counting words in the PDF, I apologize; I thought you were interested in counting words in the *source*.

Maybe Skim does this?

I’ll get back to you after I do a little homework.

Again, apologies if I have led you down a rabbit hole.

David Derbes

Sent from my iPhone