[OS X TeX] TeXShop 5.12

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:10:26 EST 2023

Murray,

Indeed I believe the correct strategy is to have a new folder in ~/Library/TeXShop which can hold different versions of the Manual. A preference setting should select the version which TeXShop shows. TeXShop would come with the English pdf preloaded, but other versions would be available on the web. Downloading might be automatic
(I'll look into that part.)

This is how the two movies in TeXShop work now. They aren't in the distribution, but are downloaded automatically the first time a user asks for them. They remain after this first use, so the next play is instantaneous.

Dick