[Textures] Beta 11 is out

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:21:15 EDT 2009

Bruno, thank you for your note.
I’d like to ask you a somewhat related question. My two main problems with
Textures have always been that it doesn’t support (or didn’t use to support
—not quite sure where we’ve got to with the latest beta release) hyperref
fully and, much more importantly, (2) [although Textures was probably the
first TeX program ever to be able to access "system fonts" easily] there
isn’t [yet] a way to access [à la XeTeX, say] all AAT/OT font glyphs
[easily]…

What are your thoughts about these two points? Have you got any "inside
information" about if and when these issues might be resolved?

Thanks,

Paolo