[Textures] TeXtures's new release ?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Feb 8 09:38:32 EST 2010

Le 8 févr. 2010 à 14:59, Gianni a écrit :

>> There is Textures 2.2b13 in MacUpdate ( http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/26430/textures ) but not in BlueSky ( http://www.bluesky.com/news/news_frames.html ) !
>
> This is not a new version. This is only the 2.12b version adapted to Leopard snow. This version was available just a few days after the 2.12b.

Are you sure? There was indeed a 2.2.0b12 version released on September 3, 2009, and an updated version for Snow Leopard on September 10, but this 2.2./0b13 is newer (December 19) and slightly different:

- In 2.2.0b12a from September 10 the CM fonts are repackaged as 4 suitcases

	CM/PS Basic Screen Fonts A
	CM/PS Basic Screen Fonts B
	CM/PS Basic Screen Fonts C
	CM/PS Core Screen Fonts

- In the mysterious 2.2.0b13 the original CM/PS Screen Fonts suitcase from 2004 replaces these new suitcases.

So it may simply be that 2.2.0b13 fixes the Snow Leopard issue that required a repackaging of CM, and for some reason has not been released publicly.

What I'd like most is support for hyperlinks (ie the hyperref LaTeX package) and preservation of these hyperlinks when printing to a PDF file, but I'm starting to despair this will ever be produced.

Bruno Voisin