[Textures] Textures 2.2.0b17

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Apr 4 05:37:28 EDT 2011

A new version 2.2.0b17 has been made available this weekend:

http://www.bluesky.com/news/220b.html

There are no indications on that page about the changes. These are, I think, the ability to edit both individual metrics (namely TFM files as inherited from TeX Live) and resource metrics (namely metrics suitcases as inherited from Textures 2.1 and below), plus bug fixes.

Editing is done in the "coding" and "encoding" columns of the TeX Metrics window. Both are highlighted in blue when you select one metrics in the "name" column: