[Textures] Installing files in Textures for a LaTeX letterhead

Ron Wolff rwwolff at berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 25 15:16:22 EDT 2013

Hi Bruno,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.
Your discussion about how to handle the font in Textures is daunting.
I am inclined to use MacTex and TeXShop instead.

However, there is some good news. The font is used to create the UC
Berkeley Seal.
I also found and an EPS of the Seal, so I may not need the font.
There is also a sty file. Would I (in Textures) put it in the same place
as the document class?
Then in the preamble of the actual letter, I would enter
\usepackage{name of sty file}.

So I will try to do this with Textures.

Thanks again.

Ron