[Textures] The future of Textures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Thu Jun 27 07:54:14 EDT 2013

Le 27 juin 2013 à 13:35, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at me.com> a écrit :

> Finally, about the iPad Textures mentioned in your post and earlier in the quotation by Paul Campbell:

To those reading this and who may be wondering what I'm babbling about: the fact that a version of Textures for the iPad was almost functional at the time of Barry Smith's death was actually mentioned twice:

- In a message by Paul Campbell to the Textures list <https://email.esm.psu.edu/pipermail/textures/2013-May/000115.html>, in which a former employee of Blue Sky Research was quoted saying:

- In this recent post by Allegra Smith at TeX StackExchange <http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/108497/what-happened-to-textures-and-bluesky-research>, in which she wrote:

> Gordon Lee suffered a heart attack shortly after my husband died. Unfortunately it left him unable to work and retired to a health care community. A great loss after an even greater one not just for me, but for those who enjoyed using TeXtures and letting him know when there was a problem or sharing other things. It has been very hard because they were so close to finish an app. to port TeXtures to the iPad and that gave them both a great deal of joy.

Bruno Voisin