[Textures] Textures 2.2.0b19 and figures in PDF

Salomon, David david.salomon at csun.edu
Tue Feb 10 21:58:45 EST 2015

Success. Using Illustrator CS5 to change the bounding box to "Art" as Bruno suggested (In the Preset Parameter menu, select "fit to artwork bounds") did the trick. I can now use Textures 2.2.0b19  and include my PDF figures in the text. Many thanks to Bruno.

Before I upgrade my OS from 10.6 to 10.8 or 10.9, I would like to know if anyone is using Textures 2.2.0b19 (the version that does not call home) under any of these version.

Thanks for your interest and help,

David Salomon
Computer Science Dept.  (Retired)          dsalomon at csun.edu
California State University
Northridge, CA 91330-8281
http://www.davidsalomon.name/             (619) 443-6528
USA                                                      fax (619) 749-5229