[Textures] No Textures Preview with MacOS Sierra

Uwe Schmock schmock at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 14 14:06:13 EST 2017

Hello,

I am still using Textures occasionally due to its precise
command-click feature (otherwise I use TeXShop). I recently shifted
to a new MacBook Pro running MacOS Sierra (10.12.2). I managed to get
Textures 2.2.0b19 running and typesetting a 150-page document (no
complaints in the log window), however, all the typesetted pages are
white and empty (the same applies to their "Save as PDF ..."
versions). I am only using computer modern fonts. Command-click
between TeX code and typeset window works, but is useless since the
typesetted text is not displayed.

I used Textures 2.2.0b18 with MacOS 10.6.8 so far, so I might have
missed a few Textures-critical changes in the operating system.

Any advice, suggestions or experience?

With kind regards,

Uwe