[Textures] No Textures Preview with MacOS Sierra

Walter Schreiner wschrein at cbu.edu
Sat Jan 14 20:02:52 EST 2017

I am using Textures 220b19noretina on an iMac with no issues. I wonder if your installation is finding the fonts and the font metrics.

Brother Walter Schreiner
Christian Brothers University

650 East Parkway South

Memphis, TN 38104

(901) 321-3754; cell: (901) 634-5634

http://facstaff.cbu.edu/~wschrein

Facebook: Walter Schreiner

On 1/14/17, 1:06 PM, "Textures on behalf of Uwe Schmock" <textures-bounces at email.esm.psu.edu on behalf of schmock at fam.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

    Hello,

    I am still using Textures occasionally due to its precise
    command-click feature (otherwise I use TeXShop). I recently shifted
    to a new MacBook Pro running MacOS Sierra (10.12.2). I managed to get
    Textures 2.2.0b19 running and typesetting a 150-page document (no
    complaints in the log window), however, all the typesetted pages are
    white and empty (the same applies to their "Save as PDF ..."
    versions). I am only using computer modern fonts. Command-click
    between TeX code and typeset window works, but is useless since the
    typesetted text is not displayed.

    I used Textures 2.2.0b18 with MacOS 10.6.8 so far, so I might have
    missed a few Textures-critical changes in the operating system.

    Any advice, suggestions or experience?

    With kind regards,

    Uwe