[OS X Emacs] longlines.el

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:21:45 EDT 2008

David:

On 15/04/2008, David Reitter <david.reitter at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Longlines.el is not a plugin, so it will not be loaded as a plugin.

I stand corrected.  I suppose it is a package

>  Secondly, longlines-mode comes with Aquamacs out-of-the-box.
>  Please do not install another one on top of that unless you have specific
> reasons to do so.

Yes, I removed all my additions and changes and also noticed the presence of:

/Applications/Aquamacs Emacs.app/Content/Resources/longlines.elc and
longlines.el.gz

I suppose that is the included longlines package.

>  You can find longlines-mode in the Options menu, as "Soft word wrap in text
> modes", which will enable it just like you try to do.

Yes, that is the setting I need.   Thanks for the clarification.  I
like Aquamacs very much.  The only packages that I would like added
are imaxima and imath.  Carbon Emacs has imaxima included by default.

Now I can really switch over from TeXShop!

Thanks again,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine