[OS X Emacs] LaTeX cannot find its class/style files (obvious fixes attended to)

pdfinn at uwm.edu pdfinn at uwm.edu
Tue Jan 8 22:21:03 EST 2008

Thanks for the advice on running Emacs 23.  I tried building version 23 a while
back with xft support, but couldn't even get it to compile.  I'll wait until
version 23 is a little farther along before I play with it again.

Thanks for sending on your script for configuring X11, it worked as advertised.

Getting AUCTeX with XeTeX running in Emacs is my next task (but that's a new
thread).  Thanks for giving me the a head start on that too.

Regards,
Peter