[OS X Emacs] pdfsync in 1.3

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:21:11 EST 2008

Arthur,

On 24 Jan 2008, at 06:11, Arthur Ogus wrote:

> I was happy
> to see that 1.3 is supposed to work with Skim with no configuration.
> Although command-shift
> click in Skim finds the right place in the source document in emacs,
> it doesn't work well in the other direction:
> command-shift click switched to Skim, but doesn't locate the correct
> place in the document.

1.3 is not out yet, as is stated on the Aquamacs website. There is
only a release candidate (rc1) which can be used to testing purposes.

There was a small problem in 1.3rc1 with Skim which has been fixed.
Please download a CVS version (nightly build) for that, and send us a
bug report (Help menu) in case you are still experiencing problems
(when run with no additional configuration).

> This does make C-c C-v work well, but not the key binding.

I don't understand. Which key binding, C-c C-v is a key binding. Do
you mean Apple-Shift-Mouse-1 doesn't work?

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!