[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.4 RC2 performance

Sebastjan Trepca trepca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:15:08 EDT 2008

Ok, I created a new user and started Aquamacs. There are no
preferences or customizations set(global also).

All I do is enable ido "M-x ido-mode" and then play with it (which is
a bit strange, because there was no ido-mode included in the last
Aquamacs).

I do this for both modes -Q and normal mode. The first one is
superfast, the second takes about half a second for each completion.

Sebastjan