[OS X Emacs] Shortcuts disappeared on org-mode

Sebastjan Trepca trepca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:28:59 EDT 2008

Hey,

I have this annoying problem with my new Aquamacs(nightly build) and
org-mode. The keys for editing structure disappeared.

Shortcuts are on keys M-<left> and M-<right>.

If I use Aquamacs 1.3 on the same configuration it works with no problems.

(Btw, could it be possible to also list all packages Aquamacs includes
in release notes and which one was updated/added/removed. That package
list in Features section of the homepage is quite obsolete.)

Thanks,

Sebastjan