[OS X Emacs] diary mode...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 16 04:05:53 EDT 2008

Am 16.06.2008 um 02:35 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:

> Hence, my problem is not realy a bug but rather a feature request,
> I suppose: have days of week and weeks available as lists (or
> regexp) too...
>
> Don't you think so ?

Yes! Here is the answer I received from Glenn Morris, the maintainer
of calendar and diary:

	The documentation says the MONTH parameter can be a list or t.
	It does not say that any of the other parameters can be.

	You could use eg:

	%%(and (= (calendar-day-of-week date) 4)
	        (= (calendar-extract-month date) 6)) Thursday in June

--
Greetings

   Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s2