[OS X Emacs] AUCTeX-XeTeX broken after switch to Carbon Emacs

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sat May 10 02:19:33 EDT 2008

Peter,

On 10 May 2008, at 01:18, pdfinn at uwm.edu wrote:

>  Now I know
> Aquamacs also has full screen support, but only in the development
> builds; and
> Aquamacs crashes whenever I try to enable this feature.  (Hopefully
> this will be
> fixed in the next release.)

We can only fix things if people like you report bugs; up to now I was
unaware of any crashes related to full screen editing.

If you're on a PPC Mac and run nightly builds from us, you will not
have the full screen function at all, but it also shouldn't crash.

A proper bug report to aquamacs-bug at aquamacs.org would be much
appreciated.  Please post the stack trace you get by clicking on
"Report to Apple" in the post-crash dialog (just copy & paste the
information out of the window), describe the system that you are using
(PPC/Intel, OS version) and do all of this using the "Send Bug Report"
function in Aquamacs' Help menu.

Thanks for your assistance.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!