[OS X Emacs] Emacs -> Skim sync not workin'

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Sat Sep 20 19:32:06 EDT 2008

Brief followup here.  If Skim isn't running, the *first* time I do a
Cmd-Shift-<leftclick> in an Emacs window it brings up Skim, and the
corresponding point in the rendered document is displayed and
highlighted.  After that, Cmd-Shift-<leftclick>ing simply shifts focus
to the Skim window without any syncing.

Chris Menzel