[OS X Emacs] Emacs -> Skim sync not workin'

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:53:46 EDT 2008

Christopher,

On 20 Sep 2008, at 19:32, Christopher Menzel wrote:

> Brief followup here.  If Skim isn't running, the *first* time I do a
> Cmd-Shift-<leftclick> in an Emacs window it brings up Skim, and the
> corresponding point in the rendered document is displayed and
> highlighted.  After that, Cmd-Shift-<leftclick>ing simply shifts
> focus to the Skim window without any syncing.

I believe that we send the correct info over to Skim, and the last
time I tried it, it worked for me.
However, others have reported very similar trouble.  I am cc'ing Tom
McCormick, who might be able to shed light on the issue - but
according to my files, this issue hasn't been solved.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!