[OS X Emacs] [2.0 p2] Returning emacs standard command functionality

Roland Whitehead rolandw at mac.com
Wed Aug 12 08:33:23 EDT 2009

Running Aquamacs 2 preview 2, I notice that many of the standard
keyboard functions have now been set to OS X style UI. Thus c-x c-f
brings up the normal OS open file dialog. Now this might be good for
the average user but I want to run tramp and open hidden files and
access files by path. The average user can still used Cmd-o to open
the normal OS open file dialog so shouldn't emacs commands be left
alone?

As it is, what's the simplest way to return these mappings to standard
emacs functionality? I'm getting fed up typing M-x find-file...

Roland
--
Quru Ltd, London