[OS X Emacs] Should I be reporting Aquamacs crashes?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Dec 8 17:35:11 EST 2009

I'm using Aquamacs 2.0pre3.  I run it on my Mac at home, and frequently
ssh in from work and run it with -nw.  The last two days when I've
returned home I've been presented with a dialog asking me if I want to
ignore, report or relaunch Aquamacs.  I'm pretty certain the cause is
simply that my ssh session was abruptly disconnected.  I know there is
nothing the Emacs or Aquamacs authors can do to prevent the ssh
disconnect and doubt there's much you can do to gracefully exit beyond
whatever you might be doing now.

Still, should I report these "crashes" anyway?  Never?  Once?  Once in
awhile?  I'm inclined not to report them but if you think there might be
some value I will.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/