[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs: Latex does not work

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:39:27 EST 2009

On 2 Mar 2009, at 05:37, Thomas Käufl wrote:
>> Aquamacs sets a few additional paths (to TeXLive) in case the user
>> hasn't set them.  This is why you see additional paths.
>
> then, we are on a Mac, the (default) path should be /usr/texbin.
> As far as I know, texbin is a symbolic link made by Mac-Tex.

The current nightly build (http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml ) sets
this as well.  So, you may have more luck with that.

Looking at the paths you sent me, it doesn't seem like your system is
configured to have /usr/texbin in the PATH, at least not the G4.
Thus, I wouldn't expect Aquamacs to look for anything there!

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!