[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs: Latex does not work

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 2 15:28:13 EST 2009

Am 02.03.2009 um 21:08 schrieb Thomas Käufl:

> My installation of Aquamacs 1.6 could not process Latex files
> too. The reasons are unknown to me. Could (security) updates
> of Apple be a problem?

Apple's security updates can destroy things: today, after installing
SecUpd2009-001PPC, Crashreporter can't send its reports. And as
before Dock crashes every time I launch Desktop Manager or CodeTek
VirtualDesktop Lite. Another re-install of Mac OS X is waiting ...
(without SecUpd2009-001PPC, because in Mac OS X there is no way back
out such a faulty package)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete