[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.0preview3: Trouble with hard word wrap

Johannes adhocrocker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:07:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just downloaded the preview 3 and it works much smoother than the preview 2.
Unfortunately I still have trouble with hard word wrap activating on
every restart.
Now, I am not sure what causes this, maybe there is a problem with my config.
But when using 1.9 soft wrap is activated as it should in start, in
2.0 it is not,
and interestingly now that I installed 2.0 the 1.9 word wrap is mixed up too.
It seems I have to remove 2.0 again an delete all configuration files.

Any ideas that my cause this?

Johannes