[OS X Emacs] "perfect" Aquamacs settings

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:24:01 EDT 2009

Howdy Christopher!

2009/10/23 Christopher Menzel <cmenzel at tamu.edu>:
> BTW, I think GNU Emacs looks terrific under Ubuntu Linux.  Perhaps you
> are not doing what you need to do to have nicely rendered, anti-aliased
> fonts?  See http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XftGnuEmacs.

The fonts do look good.  I have a hard time customizing Emacs though
because of my inexperience with it.   Also, Aquamacs behaves
"normally"  with frames and opening and closing buffers.  Emacs in
Ubuntu does not behave as we would think an application should behave.
  Sorry for not being more specific, but it is a whole series of
little things that today you would never expect from an application.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934