[OS X Emacs] Enriched mode - save to RTF?

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Wed Jul 24 16:53:24 EDT 2013

Many of us have moved to markdown for editing prose in Emacs.
(Which might explain the pointer to tools like pandoc or my personal favorite, kramdown.)

Emacs support for markdown is sketchy, but not much is needed.
I usually combine Jason Blevins' markdown-mode [1] with orgtbl-mode, which is not a complete fit for markdown tables, but good enough.
You don't actually need all the wonderful commands offered by markdown mode — it is usally easier to just edit the markdown.

Grüße, Carsten

[1] http://jblevins.org/projects/markdown-mode/