[OS X Emacs] Enriched mode - save to RTF?

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:45:06 EDT 2013

On Jul 24, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Carsten Bormann <cabo at tzi.org> wrote:

> Many of us have moved to markdown for editing prose in Emacs.
> (Which might explain the pointer to tools like pandoc or my personal favorite, kramdown.)

Actually, this is neat.  Thanks for the pointer.

We might have better support for it in Aquamacs soon and include the mode along with the binary.

Is there a way to hide the markup, such as === for headlines, or ** for bold text?
Emacs itself has the underlying capabilities to do this.

As you can see, I am toying with the un-Emacs like idea of making simple WYSIWYG editing happen.