[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.0, command line and frames

Ramon Montoya rmonv at earthlink.com
Fri Jan 10 14:06:17 EST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for this project !

I have downloaded the new Aquamacs 3.0, and there's a behavior that has
changed. When opening files from the command line, they used to open on the
active frame, but now they open on the next active frame.

Not sure if this is an emacs thing or an aquamacs 3.0 issue though?

I use the command line tool to load or create files from the command line,
and organize my projects by frame, that's why I noticed.

Does someone have some info on this?

Best,