[OS X Emacs] trouble with ediff? or standard behavior? (was: trouble with ediff after updating Aquamacs)

David Romano dromano at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:46:40 EDT 2016

Thanks for the sanity checks, Thomas and Erik:  I'm running 10.8.5, but I'd
also like to suggest again that it might be something upstream of Aquamacs
since I get similar behavior with Emacs for Mac OS X Modified, although
it's also the case that (under 10.8.5) ediff inhibits window splitting in
Aquamacs 3.3.

David Romano