[OS X Emacs] aquamacs interacting incorrectly with git (and .org site not working)

David Romano dromano at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 3 19:34:42 EST 2019

Thanks David (and Peter),

I'm not familiar with emacsclient, so I may to look into Peter's
suggestion, but I'm not sure I understand when you say

> If you run Aquamacs with the GUI, the command returns immediately.

I thought that's what I was doing:  Having run `git config --global
core.editor aquamacs`, the Aquamacs GUI popped up when I ran `git commit`,
but after I saved the buffer or quit the GUI, `git log' showed there was no
effect.  Or am I misunderstanding you?

Thanks again,
David