[OS X Emacs] latex + dvips + ps2pdf from Aquamacs

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Sun Nov 1 12:30:51 EST 2020

Roussanka,

what Pete says is correct. (It’s indeed great to see him back on the list.) However, if you install TeX Live via MacTex, the installer takes care of putting the appropriate item in /etc/paths.d, so that shouldn’t be the issue, as you say. It’s also hard to believe this is caused by the change from bash to zsh in Catalina, because both synthesize the path in the same way once they get to /etc/zprofile or /etc/profile. Nonetheless, doing what Pete suggests and evaluate  (getenv “PATH”) will reveal what path Aquamacs actually has.

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu