[OS X Emacs] Another problem with updating packages. AucTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 25 17:51:35 EST 2020

> Am 25.11.2020 um 22:36 schrieb Elliott Roper <elliott at yrl.co.uk>:
>
> Is deleting and re-installing TeX Live and Aquamacs necessary and sufficient?

I don't think so. Can't you install up-to-date AUCTeX by means of MacPorts, Fink, Homebrew? ELPA seems to rely on the faulty signature. And will fail as long as it's unusable. I'd contact the maintainer of the AUCTeX site… (Maybe the public key has not been made public?)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sending unsolicited commercial eMail to this account incurs a fee of € 500 per message and acknowledges the legality of this contract.