[OS X Emacs] Issue with Emacs auctex-mode

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Fri Aug 12 15:02:33 EDT 2022

Hi, Marc.

The immediate problem from the backtrace seems to be the function save-as-mac-text,
which I’ve not seen before. Is it something in your personal configuration?

It seems to be run from after-save-hook, which is a list of functions that execute whenever a file
is saved.

From the backtrace, that’s where the problem seems to be, in functions that aren’t
part of Emacs 28 or AUCTeX.

Good luck with it!

Best,

Win

Win Treese
treese at acm.org
Aquamacs maintainer
Author of In the Cloud: Poems for a Technological Age
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PH6SGLN