[OS X Emacs] backwards search with aquamacs and Skim

Arthur E. OGUS ogus at math.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 4 22:34:25 EDT 2023

Thanks. Screenshot of the skim preferences below shows the same as yours.

My bashprofile does not set anything about the emacsclient directory in either my laptop or my desktop:

BIBINPUTS='/Users/arthur/Documents/Currentstuff/Research/Bibliography'
export BIBINPUTS
export PATH=/usr/texbin:$PATH

Can you suggest how to change this?  (But  I don’t think this is the problem.)

The terminal command “which  emacsclient” returns nothing in both cases.

BTW somehow your messages just vanished from my mailboxes; can you resend them?