[Mac OS X TeX] The role of TeXShop

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at focalimage.com
Tue Jan 15 06:30:10 EST 2002

I agree with all the original comments on this, including the need for
linking an external editor. But may I add another wish as a lower priority
to the other wishes listed before.

I would like the option to use an external PDF viewer, such as Acrobat
Reader or full Acrobat. The reason is that I may be using PDFscreen or a
similar package, which can only show its full potential in Acrobat, and
which is designed to be used in Acrobat. So after each run, I can check
that the links are correct, and then retypeset.

I seem to remember this having been mentioned before.
--

Kaveh Bazargan
Focal Image Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1626 204 808 (direct)