[OS X TeX] Re: could use some info

david craig dac at panix.com
Thu Mar 7 20:11:09 EST 2002

I'd try writing the oztex-info list, with a little bit more detail about
what problems are being experienced.  The address can be found at
<http://www.trevorrow.com>.  Very helpful list.

> Another thing, most of my people who are using OzTeX really use (if I
> can say that) Alpha.  That is, these are hard ones to win over to
> something that's on OS X now

Why would you want them to?  Alpha X will arrive some day, and in the
meantime Alpha works just fine in Classic.  If they like it, why waste
any energy trying to get them to change?  I've yet to encounter anything
that can holde a candle to Alpha, on any platform.  (That's not an
invitation to the emacs crazies .. erm .. I mean, users ... to start an
editors war, by the way.  Just stating *my* preference.)

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.